Tuesday 4 January 2011

Celebrate Small Victories

It is vitally important that we take the time to celebrate our small victories because it forces us to acknowledge our progress and increases the likelihood we will repeat the positive behaviour in the future.



Let me share with you the small victories I achieved today.

I successfully encouraged 2 of my friends to blog.  One would return to her long forgotten blogging habit and one would commit to writing 5 pieces per week, starting imminently.  Both told me they were inspired by my Project 340


Some would say with the vast availability of the internet, anyone can blog.  To me these are what I called small victories worth celebrating.  What I wrote has made them ponder, my writings were meaningful to them in some ways and hence, my Project has a value to exist.



Here's a medal to myself.  I couldn't be happier.  

You can do it too.  

No comments: