Monday 24 January 2011

Handbag Hook

I was in a bar one evening, had to stand while waiting for a table and there was this very attentive bar manager who gave me one of these cute little hanger to hang my handbag.

Honestly, that was the first time I came across something so practical.  My bag was rather heavy that night with a laptop plus some documents and this little thing did a magnificent job of making sure my bag was safe and off the dusty floor, so I could enjoy my drink hassle free!



And I thought...the manager was such a saint! Well he was, but this hanger is cuter. 



Today, I was delighted to see this selling on the street and bought this piece here without hesitation. 

I was told this invention dated back to our parents' generation and I got laughed at for being so ignorant.

Was it just me, I mean...have you seen one of these before?

Sometimes I do wonder where I have been living all these years!





No comments: