Wednesday 19 January 2011

I've Had The Time Of My Life

"Now I've had the time of my life 
No I never felt like this before 
Yes, I swear it's the truth And I owe it all to you...." 






I am still recuperating from the aftermath of a thoroughly thrilled surprise party that my friends threw in for me on my birthday.

It was a party that I always wanted and they have masked it so well that I had absolutely no idea of what I was up against that night. 

It turned out to be a party of a life-time and I had too much fun acting like a lunatic on centre stage.  My blood was being pumped so fast that evening, I honestly thought I would suffer from a heart attack! 

But if I did die from a heart attack, I think I could die right there knowing I had a bunch of friends who would go all the way to do the most crazy things with me, and that I have had a good life being me with no regrets. 

As I say, I am still recovering from the damage of the night and I do apologise for not having a constructed mind to write exactly what I had in mind.  

I am - wordless. 



1 comment:

Rimi Das said...

You are Truly Blessed :)