Saturday 29 January 2011

My Dream House


Every time I walked past this house, I would ask myself if money is no object and I can have whatever I want, how would my dream house look like. 

This setting comes close, but mine would be a two-storey house largely made of natural materials such as timber and stones, facing the sea with a stairway that leads to a sandy beach. 

It would have at least 4 bedrooms to cater family and guests, each with its own bath and perhaps a half bath off the hall.  A stylish and bright dining room letting in natural sunlight, and a country kitchen with breakfast room is a must.  I would also have a cozy cottage style living room with a fireplace and a family room to have great talks about life.

Then ideally I would have a picture window overlooking my huge but manageable backyard with a nice lawn - good for holding BBQ parties and picnics in the weekends.

Last but not least, it ought to be filled with laughter from family and friends, doubled down with plentiful of gourmet food and pleasing wine.


Keep dreaming alampy, you will reach there one day!

You can come back to reality now. 


No comments: