Thursday 20 January 2011

Wish You Well

I was hyper all week long with various formats of birthday celebrations and I also came to learn I am truly one of the richest women in life surrounded by a wealth of friends.

Today, I am condemning all the above because however rich and happy I felt, I couldn't help a friend who had decided to end her life in misery. 

All I complained during the week was the aftermath of attending parties, resulting in the lack of concentration at work.

I didn't realise someone out there desperately needed our attention - someone who had nothing else to concentrate for the past few years but her own self-doubt. 




It's been a roller coaster ride for many of us here this week, but the message from our dear friend is clear.

Let this sorrow awake us and may we search for the true reason why we live and lead a life worth living for.   




2 comments:

Rimi Das said...

Sorry to hear this...Unfortunate Incidents like this completely shakes us up....

Anonymous said...

不要想太多,但我們必須要有面對生離死別的勇氣.