Sunday 17 October 2010

Holly Brown Visit No. 2


Whenever I found a new place I like, I can't stop myself from running around telling all my friends.

I stepped in Holly Brown on its opening day a few months back (read here) and I hurriedly left because I was put off by the insanely long queue.  In my return visit yesterday, I was so very pleased with my choice and I had one of the best gelatos I have ever had outside Italy.

It might not be the most authentic but their velvety texture of the chocolate flavour was so creamy and thick - it was essentially like a denser version of a gelato which never melts.

Look at that curvy waffle bowl - freshly made in-house resulted in an ultra crunchy and crispy experience.  While I tried my very best to crack it all down, bear in mind the fact that it was already past midnight, posed not such a good idea. 

Definitely a return visit is a must, as the pilgrimage to the coffee Mecca is supposedly to savour their coffee. 

No comments: