Friday 9 July 2010

Holly Brown

 


I heard they offer glamorous cupcakes, spot-hitting gelato and perfect cups of coffee prepared by Hong Kong Grand Barista's Champion.  Imagine you can get all these under one roof in a cafe.  How can I not take a sneak peek on its opening day?

So there I headed to Holly Brown in the heart of Central, hoping to see Hong Kong's first Barista champion, Tracy Kwok, stretch her espresso-pulling muscles at her new locale (Epoch was her previous employer).  

After meddling my way through the cafe, I discovered pricing is not high in view of its location.  Though the coffee and gelato look authentic, the only complaint I had, was the customer servicing.  I had to wait far too long in the queue and at the end, I decided my best bet was to leave and return again for a sip of their coffee some other day. 





No comments: