Saturday 3 July 2010

Beautiful Morning Hike

In these past few months, I have been determined to try new and different things, as well as do some things that I used to do and love. Never quite made the change.



I woke up to this beautiful morning - Just enough clouds to block the fierce ultra violet rays and plenty of breezes not to feel stuffy.   

I have been wanting to hike and been procrastinating forever.  Somehow I knew I would regret big time if I didn't get out of bed and go for a hike this morning. 



Felt supreme after 2 hours of walking, followed by a cold shower and a big breakfast!  Riding on the wave, might even consider taking the same route again tomorrow!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which route is this? Looks really scenic. I juz did a 30min walk by the beach boardwalk. Was juz thinking perhaps I should go for a hike soon. But need to get a super big hat as shades first. Never mind if it looks really ugly and see-lai, need to prevent pigmentations from getting worse.