Sunday 31 October 2010

Missed & Gained


I missed the chance to meet two of my favourite actors/actresses - Hugh Grant and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Mission Hill's celebrity golfing tournament yesterday.  The two were among 20 professional golfers, 20 celebrities and 120 amateurs who took part in the Star Trophy on Hainan Island, China.


Just when I was sourly sobering, reading all the nitty gritty details from its happenings in the news, I was given FREE admission tickets to tour around UBS Hong Kong Open later this month!  I can't believe it!  UBS has really elevated the event for everyone inside and outside the ropes, and the tournament has become a very important one in many players' calendars.

How lucky can I be?  Terribly looking forward to that. 


This is Rory McIlroy finishing at second place last year at the Opens.





No comments: