Wednesday 20 October 2010

Amber's Wedding

My dear cousin's getting married this Saturday and a typhoon is deciding to join our little party, playing havoc by making a big fuss and scaring everybody.  

I want to reassure the young couple, that nothing is going to blow you guys apart, not even the strongest typhoon ever recorded. 

There's this one song that I know I will play on my wedding day (when, and if I ever get married) - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Jefferson Starship. 

I would like to dedicate this to my dearest cousin, Amber.   

Dear Amber, Remember,

Wedding lasts for a day; Marriage lasts for a life time! 

All the very best to you and Wilson! 


"And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
Well still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us
Nothing's gonna stop us now..."






 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, the one on extreme right is You. The middle is your little sis. The one on the left must be Amber.

Like your comment about "Wedding lasts for a day; Marriage lasts for a life time! ".

Many people place too much emphasis on the wedding itself and forget to 'enjoy' the moment. Remind your cousin... just enjoy and soak in the atmosphere... it's once a lifetime... doesn't matter if it ain't perfect... it's the experience that matters. And yes, what's more important is the marriage. The days ahead....

Rimi Das said...

All the very best to your cousin wishing her loads of happiness always...typhoon or no typhoon enjoy the moment they make memories of a lifetime...Love your comment Wedding lasts for a day; Marriage lasts for a life time!