Wednesday 27 October 2010

There's Always Time For A Cuppa


Things in your life seems almost too much to handle, 24 hours a day not quite enough, you feel the pressure point on your shoulders and you can't ignore the stress in your stomach.

Aren't these all too familiar to city dwellers like you and me?

Someone told me an interesting thought and I very much want to share it with you all in here because it is so very inspiring.  The conversation happened when I regrettably told this person I did not have time today to enjoy a cup of coffee with her.  





She then told me life is like a jar, you try to fill it up with sand, even if the whole jar looks seemingly full, you can still pour some liquid in it. Coffee can sift through!  




And no...I didn't have coffee with her eventually but you can't doubt her.  

So think about it - no matter how busy your life is, there's always time you can squeeze out of it for a nice cuppa with a pleasing friend.  



No comments: