Saturday 9 October 2010

I Love Hong Kong's Airport - Who Doesn't?


If Tom Hanks in the movie "Terminal", had been stuck at Hong Kong International Airport rather than JFK's, he may never ever wanted to leave.  I personally think it has got to be the finest airport in the world (non-biased). 

Highly efficient and incredible shopping aside, it has the widest range and largest number of eateries not seen elsewhere, not even the newest airports can go anywhere near comparison.  

And yes, not even Singapore's Changi Airport, named Airport of the Year 2010, is quite up to par in my standard.

See...they don't offer free WI-FI access and they lack some serious coffee there!  That is 2 brownie points down the drain!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the HK airport, but I have to point out, Changi airport has free wi-fi all over, and there are loads of coffee joints all over. I love the free Changi butterfly garden and foot massage spa :)