Friday 22 April 2011

Trigger Of A Scent


I wrote a piece a while ago about scents being one of the very evoking memory triggers for me and how I could easily relate a particular smell to a particular person.

I rubbed on some Dermalogica's Hydrating Body Lotion from a sample packet on a flight journey last night and all I could say is -
I fell in love with the note immediately.  

 
It has a really fresh and pleasant floral and herbal scent combined, very unique.  Though I haven't used that product before, I am quite certain this scent is no stranger to me, quite unmistakable.  

The thing I want to say is, the inability to recall where, when and who is really bugging me right now.  

I am normally quite sharp and I pride myself in that end.  Aging!  It has gotta be. 

Let me go buy this, splash some on and see if it can give me some snippet of clues to my puzzle of where I came across this very special note - one which is itching me and making me very curious.    


 

No comments: