Saturday 2 April 2011

A User-Friendly Fire Extinguisher At Long Last


Have you ever used a fire extinguisher before?  It is one of those things that you will only encounter in emergencies and touch wood, I haven't had the chance to operate one. 

Not sure about you, but it forever feels like it weighs tonnes to me!  I contemplated in getting one at home but I can't help but wonder how wieldy it can be in any panicking situation so eventaully I dropped the idea.



Here comes a saviour from the very innovative Japanese that might change my mind - introducing a throw-able fire extinguisher.  No longer in its alarmingly red colour, it's in blue.  What's more, you can operate it single-handedly!

You have just gotta see it in action in the video below and I bet you would want to get one right now!  




No comments: