Wednesday 13 April 2011

I Can Turn My Blog Into A Book?!

Can I really?  
Just when I was suffering hugely with a writer's block and currently in deficit of topics to blog about, my readers are supplying me with tonnes of brilliant ideas.  I can't be more appreciative for that. 

Out of all, I came across Blog2Print.  

They are basically saying any blogger like me can pick a cover, add an optional dedication, give it a little preview and have a book published - just like that.  


alampy's space can be turned instantly into a professionally made soft cover or a hard cover book with a few clicks.  That sounds exciting to me definitely.

What's more, I can also use the Blog2Print widget to enable sales of my blog as a book, sold directly from my website.  

Is that all it takes?  Write, post, and earn money!  A bit hard to comprehend but it surely is a way to convey us that the possibilities out there are simply - endless.  






3 comments:

Benson said...

You are assuming that you haven't won the jackpot tonight and that someone will actually buy your blog/book!!!

Rimi Das said...

I will for sure :)

Anonymous said...

May I have a signed copy?? ;)