Tuesday 26 April 2011

Thanks For A Nice Gift


I think the joy that we derived from giving or receiving a gift is the most important aspect of the purchase, for it helps that person feel wanted, loved, and respected. In a sense, it gives people a feeling that they belong to something bigger than themselves and in turn lifts their spirits and fosters love.

I received this gift from my dear sister - the funkiest possible Chinon Harinezumi 2 that I absolutely adore!  





The thing is, it wasn't my birthday or anywhere near Christmas.  It's just a really nice thought by my sis and who says gifting requires an excuse anyway? 

It’s important to remember that it isn’t the size, shape or amount of money you spend on a gift, but the meaning that gift holds for that person giving it.



No comments: