Saturday 11 December 2010

You May Now LICK The Bride


Including another 2 Weddings happening in the last 2 weeks of 2010, I have in total, attended 6 weddings this year!  Of course I was very happy to attend each and every one of them but honestly, they were all quite identical.

There's one wedding with a difference though.  My friend told me her son (her beloved dog) is getting married next month and she is throwing a festive party with all their dogs friends and parents!!

She is making a list, and checking it twice...

a long guest list - checked
a huge backyard - checked
tonnes of dog food - checked
wedding attire - checked

Don't tell me they have wedding cake for dogs checked too? 

Yup. Don't you know?

What about wedding rings then?  Sure they can't wear rings on their paws, right?

You bet - she has that all sorted too - wedding collars will be ready.

One day, I can imagine if someone love their dog like a lover, I guess one can consider marrying it?

Is this thought even legal?




No comments: