Friday 3 September 2010

Uptime vs. Downtime

I admit the arrival of the iPhone 4 to my life has been revelatory.  I mean, I can:
  • check my email while waiting at the bus stop or
  • catch up on RSS feeds while standing in line at the grocery store
  • save more time with emails as I can delete the unimportant ones as I get them. That way, when I sit down in front of the computer, it’s straight to work time, less messing with emails.

I have fully succumbed to the rosy functionality of my iPhone but also because of the fact that I am so succumbed to the lure of it, I am beginning to wonder whether it is really making me more productive, or, is it just giving me more stuff to look at and more diversions to play with.


Look at this app here - Dialling go retro!

Just for fun, or
just too much?  


Like anything else, a tool is what we make of it.  However much I wish to spend more time with my latest gadget, I am also prevented from over-using it - thanks to its appalling battery life -  most dissatisfied out of all.  










 

No comments: