Tuesday 7 September 2010

Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF)

Allow me to act as a deep thinker today, desperately needing to dish some philosophical provoking thoughts I have in me brain to avoid an overload (I am sure you have heard them all before somewhere and none will be strikingly new to you though).

I am just going to dedicate this to all my friends & foes as a friendly reminder anyway...just in case I die accidentally tomorrow and there won't be a chance for me to write this...

Here you go.

  • People only speak words, it's up to us individually how we inturpret them or how we let those words affect us. 
  • You shape the environment, the environment doesn't shape you. 
  • Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.  



    Life is so short...Please act like you own the place, chin up, make eye contact, continue with all that good stuff and please don't be stingy with words such as  "I love you". Feel free to bombard to all those matters.


    Mom, dad and sis, I love you all.


    And no..don't get me wrong and nothing to worry about either.  This is in no sign, a suicidal note whatsoever!  





    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    this is why I usually "give in first" and apology/make peace to parents or friends when we had a fight, even though I might think I was not in the wrong. Life is too short (and just in case me or them die accidently...) I don't want my last conversation with someone close to be angry or upset!

    oh, and we love you too! ;)