Monday 27 September 2010

A Horrendously Ugly Platinum Visa Card

For most of us, a credit card is just another piece of plastic cluttering up in our wallets.  While most of the world’s credit cards are generic and boring, there have been times when credit card companies have let artists’ imaginations run free.


Here.  I have just received from the mail - my renewed Citibank / I.T. Platinum Visa card.



It looks more or less like a piece of unfinished art, as if a colourful sticker has gone missing somewhere down in the production line!

Can I call customer service and file a complaint, saying I can't stand the look of it?  It is just plain ugly don't you think?                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... yes, yours is so ugly ;)
I'm a proud owner of the American Express Blue card! It's transparent!

http://www201.americanexpress.com/getthecard/learn-about/Blue