Wednesday 22 September 2010

Get Chopped

"Chopped" is on American TV right now and it's down to the last 4 standing contestants. 

At times, like Iron Chef, it can actually be a bit too fast-paced and stressful to watch as the chefs there are ‘all about the win!” Nonetheless, it is a fantastic show. 

Those who made it to the ultimate face-off tonight were without a doubt - excellent chefs with tremendous skills and creativity.  The challenges are tough and the producer made it so suspenseful that you just have to keep watching until the last one got eliminated.   

Bought to me by Food Network, this has to be one of my favourite TV channels in the world.  Some of my friends say the programme entices them to cook more often than otherwise, whereas I keep saying to myself throughout the week, that I have to stop watching because...

all that whisk and stir is making me hungry ALL THE TIME!!  




No comments: