Saturday 18 September 2010

The Bay Walker

  
The morning air was crisp and fresh, after some breakfast and a cappuccino, I decided to go search for the world's crookedest street - a very touristy thing to do in San Francisco indeed. 

Then came some drizzling which I thought should give me a perfect excuse to hop on the famous cable car, but then I could hardly get on any since all of them were packed, so I ended up walking.




And a fair bit of walking that was (a total of 6.6km up and down hill) for the morning.

Next time if I get a chance though, I would definitely rent a bike instead.  With USD30 for half a day, the San Francisco Bay Trail takes you to all the “must see” places: San Francisco waterfront, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito - forming a very scenic route for cycling and exploring the city. That would be fun wouldn't it?





No comments: