Friday 24 September 2010

Plane Quiet

When I first saw a bloke on a plane wearing noise cancelling headphones a year ago, I was baffled and thought why on earth would anyone bring those big and chunky headphones on board?  

I spotted Bose on 35G, 35H, and a Skullcandy right behind me in my last flight,  I mean, we did without those years ago and now virtually everyone in the cabin is wearing a pair!

I honestly wasn't quite aware airplane engines were THAT loud until I possessed my first noise cancelling headphones.  They are now an indispensable item on my carry-on as I find the engines themselves can be enough to rattle my brain, especially on a long haul when I needed some sleep. 


My pair of noise cancelling headphones was certainly worth their weight in gold this time when I was sitting right across a family of 6 with 2 non-stop crying babies!   






 

No comments: