Friday 14 May 2010

WIIFM?

My commitment of Project 340 to have to write 1 post per day, can sometimes be a drag.  

What has been keeping me motivated though, is knowing I have an increasing number of followers like yourself as months go by and even better, when my followers like you, provided valuable feedback to me voluntarily. (No gun-pointing was there?)

The other day, I had someone told me I have a talented witty flair, which was really a huge enough compliment. Yesterday another told me she hasn't got all day to scan just anything online but because I managed to keep my posts short and simple, she reads it.  I am grateful. 


I am thankful because my readers were able to find something in it for them and at the same time, there's something in it for me too.

I endeavour to make my blog a valuable one and make it worth your while to spend time on.  

As always, please leave me comments and I welcome not just the good, the bad and the ugly too. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome

Anonymous said...

how about sexy and witty comments too? ;) Thanks for Project 340! Add oil!!

Anonymous said...

Not everyone can write, at least I cannot think of one piece per day. My blog is getting outdated and you made it sounds so easy. Keep up the good work.

Aud said...

Gratitude to my supporters. I'll buy you a beer if you can identify yourself!

Anonymous said...

What's In It For Me! haha.... :)

Anonymous said...

Identify ourselves? is it one beer per comment? ;)

Aud said...

Not a problem, but how many pints can you drink?