Thursday 13 May 2010

Time Capsule

Every Mac user I talked to today, knew about the Time Capsule, either because they are already using it or they have heard nothing but positive comments from other Mac users.  

To have been kept a fair distance from this network storage device (already its 4th generation since 2008), I must have been living in a time capsule myself.  

Where have I been?

I say, it is probably time to reclaim and open up my senses, wake up to a new day dropping that perversely adherence to an opinion.

The first and foremost task now though, is to back up my blog, in the good old conventional way.  

Go...make an effort.  

I got it.  You pay a notch more with the Time Capsule Solution and it becomes automatic, it's effortless. 

Apple does have an edge when it comes to life's little treasures (in a chic digital way). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not too late to ditch PC and switch to Mac. Go for it, you will like it.