Friday 28 May 2010

The 4-Legged Londoners

As a follow-up to my previous post on Elephant Parade London, here's an account of what a fantastic (not 1 but 2-day) I had, out elephant hunting in Central London.


Below are a few of my favourite 4-legged representatives: 

  • One of my favourite designers - Paul Smith
  • Best known for the astronomical fare in the world - London Black Cab
  • The very iconic Union Jack
  • The London Police which we all love and hate, 
  • The criss-cross map of the London Underground and
  • My beloved Fish n' Chips
The fun things about the hunt was I got to see a fair bit of London, some I have never visited before all these years.  Feeling terrifically accomplished was another, having managed to catch over 120 out of the herd of 260!

Special thanks to the Monkeys who drove me around.  Burnt like a lobster I was under the Sun, I have to say that was quite an absurd yet memorable pursuit afterall.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you positioned and camera yourself at the side mirror - very artistic.

Anonymous said...

You are welcomed! ----from the Monkey Team ;) Come and visit again soon!!!