Sunday 2 May 2010

Eat breakfast like a king

I am sure you have heard of the phrase:
"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper."
Breakfast is exactly what the name suggests - Break Fast and it is supposed to be breaking the fast your body, the first meal after waking up.   

A new study has found evidence that suggests eating a high-fat breakfast may help prevent metabolic syndrome, according to researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), published online on March 30 in the International Journal of Obesity.




So, there I went to have my Sunday breakfast like a king...a FAT king!

With sausages, bacon, ham, fried eggs with cheese on a French toast!  

Please also take a look at that pretty slice of chocolate cake at the background - I actually had a bite of that to break-fast!   Simply divine and I needed that!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happens to banana?