Monday 31 May 2010

The West End In Weekends

When I was in London years ago, I would buy food that was hilariously disgusting to put in my mouth (believe it or not).   The price of a one-day travelcard brought on the vapours, but I would still choose to go into the city, just for a sniff of it. 

You would ask why when you know shopping has never been my domain.  

West-End Musical/Play/Comedy, nonetheless is (even if it costs me an arm and a leg!)
 


The reason I took this photo of a CD rack in HMV, was because it'd help me tally count in an orderly fashion, of the ones I have watched.  
  1. Avenue Q
  2. Beauty And The Beast
  3. Billy Elliot
  4. Cats
  5. Cirque Du Soleil
  6. Evita
  7. Fame
  8. Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
  9. Les Misérables
  10. Lion King
  11. Mamma Mia
  12. Miss Saigon
  13. The Phantom Of The Opera
  14. Riverdance
  15. Stomp
There are still certainly numerous in my wish list.  

I went for the furry, dubbed "pants-wetting funny" Avenue Q last week.

It will be Chicago to add to the exhaustive list - in 3 days' time, and I can't wait. 



No comments: