Wednesday 19 May 2010

Can The View Be THAT Distracting?

Are you supposed to be doing something else right now?

You are probably in the midst of replying your emails and planned to just take a minute to send a tweet or update your Facebook status.  Then you came across this article and figured you want to read what I have to say about distractions. 

Hot Suzy in a basket of muffins, and I have successfully distracted you!
Don't you go away now please...continue reading!

It is perfectly okay of course, to be distracted. We all get distracted sometimes. 

In an office environment for instance, the most distracting factor in my opinion that affects my productivity, is noise distraction.  I did not know, however, that having a view behind your desk in an office can be considered distracting too. 



This scenic view, which they claim, is so potentially distracting (trust me, I have had much better view than this one before), that they have to put up partitions to block the windows.  That will of course be blocking half of the natural sunlight from coming into my office as well.  

Tell me I am not the only one disagreeing to this act.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when you flaunt fantastic views of your offices when I don't even get a window in mine. Stop showing off Aud.