Saturday 1 May 2010

Iron Man II

Even though the role of world saviour weighs heavily on Tony Stark and while he was facing his own demise, he still wants to party!  

I just love Robert Downey Jr.'s character in it.  I had no idea he can be sooooo cool and I guess surprise comes often when you least expect it to be.

There is certainly scattered of silly entertainment throughout the movie that takes pleasure in making me giggle. 




If I don't mind watching it again, it proves to be a money-grabbing film that sees nothing but the box-office take.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves the movie!! it's exactly what a superhero movie should be!! ;)

Anonymous said...

So sexy it hurts!

Anonymous said...

Oh... your post plus the comments make me want to watch it right away! Should have gotten the free tickets :-( ... I'll be catching this Friday now :-)