Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Most Hideous Footwear

The first time I came across Crocs (not the Dutch's), I could hardly believe there existed such a horrendous design of footwear.  And that must have been, what, 3 years ago. 

A friend recently wore a pair of Crocs and I couldn't take my eyes off them.  It was like...the scene of a car crash, you did not want to look but you just have to!  Her feet are huge and her pair was in the most luminous possible yellow, which made them all the uglier (if that is even possible!).

The designers who came up with these revolting shoes must have tried their darn best to beautify them with cute colours, but sorry to say, they stubbornly remain rather ugly to me 3 years down the road.

Anyway, they are just too awful for me to even take photos of them.   Instead, I am giving you the most comfy footwear that I will miss if they come apart one day.  

I am not saying Crocs aren't comfy, but please...promise you will shoot me if you ever see me slip on one of those revolting things called Crocs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you. Adults look really ugly in Crocs. Kids still look fine but are dangerous. Crocs have previous history of being caught while traveling on the escalator and I simply can't understand why would parents put their kids in such dangerous footwear, and why would adults want to wear such hideous sandals.

And how can they be comfortable when they're made of rubber/plastic?

You will never see me in a pair of crocs... no shooting needed. It simply won't happen.