Wednesday 31 March 2010

Unplugging From The Internet

I am currently taking a break from the internet and will continue my Project 340 upon my return from the vacation.

By way of stepping back and reviewing the challenge I enrolled myself to - 65 days ago after watching the movie Julie and Julia, I realised I have been keeping up my appearances, despite skipping 1 or 2 days at most. 

I am giving myself a little pat on the back, as I managed to compose 65 blog posts non-stop since Jan 25, 2010, that's one a day (with a photo attached too) as promised!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, it's a natural time to break and recharge as I can feel the juices are running low.

If you are reading this on a Easter Holiday, you are probably spending too much time online. 

Go for a hike or eat a drumstick. Enjoy your holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, but when will you be back??

Anonymous said...

And here's your faithful follower. Keep it up!