Friday 19 March 2010

Out With Old; In With New

Nerves and anxiety before a big event is always a good sign for me. The anxious moments and the second guessing seem to keep me sharper. When I don't is when I have usually left a piece out of the puzzle.

Sometimes I do wish I could be wrong once, so at least I can feel surprised.  

Today was a good day nonetheless. 

Everything that turned out today was exactly what I expected - a day that signified the end to a long wait and a new start dawning. 

Sounds absolutely encouraging.  But if it was so good, why do I feel the cold grip of this daunting task tightening around me?  

I am confused.  

Can I actually be in a contradicting situation - where I am completely denying a raw anxiety when I finally see lights at the end of a tunnel? 

I feel you - like a loner dangling precariously on a tree top. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add Oil!! Tomorrow is another brand new day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep an open mind. Keep the spirits up. 明天會更好!
Let us both add oil!