Saturday 6 March 2010

The Mean, Lean & The Bean

Nestlé, a well-known brand, the maker of Nescafe coffee, Kitkat, Gerber baby food and Perrier water topped estimates with better than expected growth in sales last year.

And speaking of which: coffee gadgetry. There are all sorts of lean choices available in the market, but the one I like the most has to be the one that comes with George Clooney.

People sing about it. My friends have it and my peers have it.  There has been a roaring demand for its Nespresso coffee capsules which apparently is helping the Swiss food goliath hit the numbers. 

I was really tempted to invest a machine earlier.  However, due to the sheer fact that they are everywhere I go, I figured the best way is to invest on their variety of capsules so I can simply bring a few of them around and chuck them in a machine whenever I come across one.  


I reckon I could be a clever bean sometimes!




No comments: