Thursday 11 March 2010

The Greatest Thief of All

Time is the one thing that we can never hoard, purchase, or reclaim. The old sayings “Make hay, while the sun shines,” and “A stitch in time saves nine,” have been proven true throughout the generations.

The truth is, a thief has been following our trail from the time we are borned, stealing our youth and munching our golden season of life.  One day, sooner or later, that thief, the greatest thief of all, would catch you up. One day, you would lose it all before you knew nothing is forever!

Here's my afterthoughts of the movie, Echoes of The Rainbow

If time is the greatest asset that human has, perhaps procrastination is the greatest thief of time.

The old time is always there for a laugh, just like an echo of a really beautiful rainbow.  But, I think it's time to move on to a new chapter.     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does not sound like you at all. Are you doing fine?

BY said...

Just watched this movie tonight. Loved it... though quite heart breaking. Not sure if you have encountered such childhood... not that my childhood was that tough, but I saw many similarities.

The way the father works hard to provide for the family. The way the father has high hopes for the smart kid. The way parents will go all out to do whatever within their means to provide the best for the children. Make me miss home... also make me want to remind myself to talk to my folks with greater patience :-)