Thursday 18 March 2010

A Proper Marriage for Heritage

When you marry Heritage with government policy maker, you can expect a divorce right away.
 
When you marry Heritage with a commercial driver, they get to live hand-in-hand, in a paradise.  

Here's a fine example.

This heritage is recognised as one of the four oldest government buildings in Hong Kong built 120 years ago. I had much anticipation brewing as I stepped into the former Marine Police Headquarters, or currently named the 1881 Heritage after a posh makeover. 


I went to check out their eateries which included a European dining spot, a gourmet Cantonese cuisine house and a British pub with its own jail cells!

All of them absolutely conspicuous and what more can I say but...I am so lucky to be living in Hong Kong!  Lucky and proud!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful. I should go check out one day. Let's find some time to go for a drink in the jail cell some day.