Tuesday 9 March 2010

Easy To Earn, Hard To Redeem

I think most of you would agree to this sad state of affairs that landing the free seat you want using your frequent-flier miles has been a pain in the a**.

No matter how enticing their chances look in Asia Miles' calendar view, the seats never seem to be available on the flights and routes I wanted.

Do tell me what's the point of a loyalty programme that doesn't reward you for your loyalty!  


At the end of the day, since the miles aren't expiring just yet, I gave up, cursed them for selling false hope and decided to look under the household section instead!



1 comment:

BY said...

Really? I never really have problem with Asiamiles or Krisflyer miles except when it's too last minute. General rule of thumb, if you're travelling during public holidays or over long weekends, book at least 4 months in advanced. I know I know.. it's tough to plan that far ahead, but hey, if we want to travel free, that's what we have to do then.