Monday 23 May 2011

Just Go With It

Been wanting to catch this romantic comedy for the simplest reason - Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman.  


Never quite made it until this day when it was pouring out there and I felt nothing could beat watching a sit-com-like rom-com and having a laugh. 

Expected to be dragged into the most insane lies and the snowball effects of more illogical lies, I just went with it.  And you do have to sort of go with the flow to enjoy the movie with a very predictable happy ending. 

If I have to be picky on the moral side of things, I would say all that lying was wrong and that someone actually got away with all those lies in the plot, was very wrong.  



But hey, didn't I say it's sit-com like rom-com?  I learned to "Just Go With It" and accept it as it is.    

No comments: