Sunday 4 April 2010

Wisdom From The Chinese Tea Culture





This Chinese word shown here means "Tea".

For the Chinese-reading audience, allow me to explain to you something I discovered in awe from a contemporary tea-drinking resident of the Mount WuYi in China.

If you disintegrate all the strokes of this Chinese word from top to bottom, you get a "twenty",an "eighty", plus an "eight".

Now add all these up, what do you get?  You get 108.  

Whoever created this word thousands of years ago, must already have the insight as to the health benefits associated with tea drinking.

A cup of tea a day, not only keeps the doctors away, it grants you 108 years of age! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting sharing!

Anonymous said...

"If you add all the strokes of this Chinese word from top to bottom..."

I think you mean "If you split and view the strokes of this Chinese word from top to bottom...." ???

I had to read it 3x before I understand what you mean!