Sunday 25 April 2010

Good Old Advertising Alive Not Dead

The economy remains in tatter and I am not particularly bullish about it but I certainly don't think advertising is going away!

Just look at the marketing for the Iron Man 2 movie opening later this week in town.  It is building a head of steam.  In fact, I heard it’s a $100 million process going on out there for Oracle to try and get associated with the movie.

Here's the cool Iron Man 2 teaser which I love...




And here I spotted outdoor commercials in World Wide House, Central today!



Man. Machine. Hero. 
Software. Hardware. Complete.


Cool advertising or what?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... it took me a whole day to try to figure out why this ad is cool.... luckily my own superhero has cracked it for me within a second! ....and now yes... I think it's a cool ad! ;)