Tuesday 6 April 2010

Can I really trust this thing?

As a means to welcome this summer, I went and bought this Body-Fat Scale today.  

In the last 4 hours or so, I have been jumping on and off the scale with disenchantment.  

I puzzled not at the high-level of my body fat percentage, but the range it showed from a low 24.5% to a high 26.8%.

Does it occur to you that it is highly unlikely I could have up to a 3% change in body fat in a night?!

Simply malfunctioning, or can I trust this digital lier afterall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... why in the 1st place you bought? If you bought it, you have to trust it, hahahaha.
J

Anonymous said...

Since your fat percentage increases 3% within a night, I say it's 'Simply Malfunctioning'. If your fat percentage decreases within a night, then I'd say 'trust t his digitalier afterall'.