Monday 26 April 2010

"Asian-Fit"

"Asian fit" spectacles are there for a reason. 

If you are an Asian like me, you have probably tried on an awesome stylish pair of European designer frames, only to be annoyed by the fact that the frame sat on your smiling cheeks rather than on the bridge of your nose!

Frames ought to be stylish and comfortable at the same time because simply - we deserve to be stylish and feeling comfy when carrying that bit of weight there serving its purpose!

TADA ~ my latest pair of Evisu eyewear - down-to-earth enough to be wearing daily.  It has better be worth the money as I was being advised to cut down the wear of contact lenses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I am not at all into fashion but I was not aware Evisu carries merchandise outside apparels until now! Same applies to Porsche into the spectacles' business apart from producing fast cars.

The world has transformed far before we knew it.