Saturday 24 April 2010

2kg In A Month - Proven

Since I bought this body-fat scale at the beginning of the month,  I have been keeping track of my weight and I am going to share some brilliant discovery here with you about weight loss!  

I have stuck with something really economical and simple called a Morning Banana Diet for the last 3 weeks and have gradually lost 2kg since!


Here's how the regime works: 
  • A banana or 2 and drink room temperature water for breakfast
  • Eat anything I like for lunch and dinner by 8 pm 
  • A three o'clock snack is fine but 
  • no desserts after meals, and 
  • you have to go to bed before midnight

Hey sisters, you are thinking this is too easy to be true, isn't it?

I couldn't cut down the sweets, but seriously, if you don't hate bananas, why not give it try?  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. very inspiring... your chart, that is.
My challenge is I can't dine before 8pm. I find it socially inhibiting.

Anonymous said...

Haha... didn't realise you needed a diet? ;)