Thursday 29 April 2010

Trying to Tell Me Something?


I flipped through a magazine today at a cafe for about 10 minutes while waiting for someone who decided to arrive fashionably late. 



In that duration, 
  • I came across vital information which can be appended to enrich my customer proposal next week; 
  • A face of a CIO, whose name I have been trying to recall for the whole week, popped up in one of the pages. 
As if those were not eerie enough, I gave my monthly horoscope a shot.

"A New Moon in Aries on April 7 will help you start new initiatives in spite of hesitation."
They were spot on - that was the first day I reported to my new job - with some hesitation no doubt.
"This month, three planets transiting in Taurus will increase your productivity, giving you the push you need to make changes."
I definitely have been sensing the adrenaline this month, hence the headache that came in the package as well! 
"Stubbornly clinging to outmoded beliefs isn't going to help you. What you need is a change of perspective and a short-getaway holiday." 
Quite true in a sense that I have been whinging a lot more than my norm lately.  Time for a self-reflection and a holiday is definitely in mind!
"You will face a crossroad in your life as far as investment decision goes, but whatever decision you made will see benefit in the short run." 
Bingo when I relate that to my gold purchases at the beginning of the month.  Should I or should I not monetize profit now?

With all that, despite the fact that this person turned up half an hour late, I didn't mind too much picking up the tab!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super eerie....