Thursday 18 November 2010

A Slice of New York


Hong Kong is said to be the heaven for foodies. This is definitely true to an extent.  I mean, it is certainly possible to find food from almost every corner of the world, but if I ask any of my Singaporean friends here, for example, they would tell you - variety and authenticity are disappointingly, not always present.

I went to a New York-style deli today and I think it is as close as one can get to the real thing from the Big Apple!

Authentic ingredients flown in daily from New York, the tiled floor, open kitchen, deli case, strung sausages, and the wooden furniture all add to the very 1950s New York style decor that put me in the right ambience. 



If you are a serious deli lover like me and want a slice of New York in Hong Kong, you will sure find plenty to love in here.  



No comments: