Tuesday 16 November 2010

Sentence Your Clutters To Death Row NOW


Stop and take a look at your surrounding right this moment and what do you see?

I see documents and shortcuts on my computer desktop and old emails in inbox which are meant to go some time ago but still sitting there doing nothing.

I also see a clutter of stuff in a corner of my room.  Really - that is a clutter of delayed decisions.  A clutter of procrastination.  


This kind of clutter is representing unfulfilled commitments and unfinished projects; silently working behind the scene to create stress and mental drag for me.

It's the same thing as adding another piece of paper in that pile on your desk, telling yourself you'll deal with it later and as the piles grow, your energy can only become clogged.

 

De-clutter now if you haven't yet, my friend (and you know who you are), your mileage and karma will vary considerably - I guarantee you - no feng shui master needed!





No comments: