Monday 15 November 2010

Finally Adding Tokyo To My World Atlas



Tokyo has always been one of the most popular cities for the locals in Hong Kong when it comes to choosing a destination for a short getaway. 

I happen to know someone who would religiously go there every quarter and I often joke about it, commenting this peculiar behaviour more or less resembles the Muslims paying pilgrimage to Mecca!

While I have landed myself in places such as the mysterious River Nile, and been on a lavish cruise to the Mediterranean Sea, it never really strikes me to go visit Japan all these years - an all so familiar place to many; a mere 3.5 hours plane ride away. 


Opportunity finally came and I have got myself all these travel books to read about the metropolis.


I am going for some serious planning and getting ready to capture this eye-opener.  Let's see what I have been missing all these years. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the Yen is toooooo expensive these days...
J