Tuesday 9 November 2010

Love Thy Neighbour


Almost every one of us knows this phrase but how many of us know the names of our neighbours, let alone love them.  Unless he/she is a hot chick or some handsome dude - not much chance, huh?

Jokes aside, I think having a good neighbourhood is very necessary - looking out for each other, peace of mind, and who knows, the person living next door can become a good companion, especially if you are living alone. 

I have a good neighbour who I can't think of anything I can complain about, apart from perhaps a bit long-winded.  Once she starts talking, there's basically no stopping her.  She's an enthusiastic cook, I won't say she's brilliant, but she has a good heart, she will from time to time try home delivery to this side of the world, only to find I wasn't in. 


I am a lucky gal tonight...she's getting her hands into bakery classes starting this week and first in the series came beautiful Strawberry Mousse Cakes.  Just tasted it, not bad.  

She hasn't got a sweet tooth like me so, I look forward to inheriting her brownies and chocolate cakes in weeks to follow!





 

No comments: