Monday 16 August 2010

5 out of the 100 other things I did in Sydney (Part 5 of 5)

# 5 Strolled Around & Took every possible angle of the Opera House


One of my favourite things to do when I travel is to be able to walk around with a map and a camera.  

With sensational weather, it is hard not to get filled with the relaxed excitement that surrounds this city.   

I realized no one seems to rush here and that the harbour has a certain magic that drains the tension from my muscles.  Undoubtedly more enchanting at night with the renowened Sydney Opera House sitting at the back - its daring architecture really sets it apart from all others.  




I think I have taken photos of this marvellous architecture from every angle possible.  Got a bit sick of it at the very end of my trip! 






No comments: