Thursday 12 August 2010

5 out of the 100 other things I did in Sydney (Part 1 of 5)

Sydney sightseeing, the must-go places, romantic places and the fun things to do - been there, done that. 

What I am going to do here, is to reflect on the top 5 most memorable things that happened, in what looked like a seemingly short trip.  

 
It will be my take on the "What makes Sydney so…Sydney".



# 1  Caught up with long lost friends
 
After high school, do you still keep in touch with your "kinda friends" or just your best friends?

My trip would not be complete if it wasn't about extending my stay and meeting some of my long lost friends.  It was so good to catch up the past decade with my primary school classmates!  The time we had was just never quite enough to cover the rolls and rolls of snapshots taken in each of the stages in our lives.  



So...Technology does bring us closer together. Kudos Facebook. 






 

No comments: